Petrosil's Titanium Dioxide Report is a global market intelligence tool for companies who wish to access valuable content and network with other organizations in a timely and efficient manner. The comprehensive databases and related services provide value added information for the TiO2 industry in the form of reports, pricing, resources, statistics, import & export data, directory databases etc. Companies around the world can subscribe to the trade intelligence platform to obtain Titanium Dioxide information that is being produced and integrated seamlessly in real-time
- Britpave, the British Cementitious Paving Association, is advocating the use of titanium dioxide to make concrete roads counteract traffic fumes
- China's TiO2 prices stabilize and export was up 15% at 77,000 tons in June as cargoes were shipped to India, South Korea, Brazil, Vietnam, Egypt, Canada, Turkey and Indonesia
- Brazil and Turkey TiO2 import from China surges this year amid renewed demand
- India's TiO2 import is down 15% at 130,000 tons so far this year
- Australia's TiO2 Rutile grade FOB price up by 5% year to year in August.
- Global Current FOB TiO2 Anatase & Rutile prices update
- Spain's TiO2 Anatase grade FOB price up by USD 45 PMT in August.
- Thailand's TiO2 import was up by 20% at 7200 tons as cargoes arrived from USA, China, Australia, Malaysia, UK, Taiwan and Mexico in June.
- UK TiO2 Rutile grade FOB price down by USD 50 PMT since start of the year.
- Singapore's TiO2 Anatase grade FOB price marginally up by USD 20 PMT in August.